Contract Name: Woolworths Nightcliff
Site Location: Nightcliff Shopping Centre
Scope of Work: Upgrade and refit existing refrigeration equipment
Project Estimate: $1,068m
- Supply and install new Cool room and refrigerated cabinets to new BWS liquor tenancy
- Staged demolition of existing BWS liquor department
- Supply and install new frozen food section consisting of new wide island and glass door freezer cases
- Relocated existing multi-deck dairy cases and carry out full refurb of case including internal and external painting of cabinets
- Supply and install new Deli, Sushi and Grab & Go refrigerated cabinets through remaining supermarket
- Supply and install new Victoria coffee kiosk at front of store
- Upgrade existing refrigeration compressor racks to suit extra refrigeration loads
- Upgrade refrigeration computer system to suit new store layout
Woolworths supermarkets never sleep and refit works take place over night and in stages to ensure the store continues to trade every day of the week.
Refrigeration cabinet relocations/change overs happen at night when store is closed and are ready to trade from in the morning when store reopens.